At Pairme, our core competence is to bring people together, but your privacy is just as high on the list of things we prioritise.'
We are grateful for the trust you have shown us, by letting us in to your life. We work hard to create a platform, with the services and features you love and feel safe with.
To us, the most important thing is that you enjoy your experience when you are looking for the one and only, while we take care of your privacy.
Read along, step by step and learn how we do ours, to protect you privacy on Pairme.
We Do not Compromise with Your Privacy
We design all of our products and services with your privacy in mind. When we produce new features for you, we always take you into great consideration, to ensure, a decision is not implemented without regards to your privacy.
Should you need any further explanation or have other relevant questions, you are always welcome to contact us. Our support team is always ready to assist you.
We Strive to Keep Your Information Safe
Our team is dedicated to keeping your data safe and secure. We constantly update our security practices and invest in our security efforts to enhance the safety of your information.
We appreciate that you trust us with your information and we intend to always keep that trust. This starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your information. This Policy describes our privacy practices in plain language, keeping legal and technical jargon to a minimum, in order not to loose grip.
Information We Collect
It goes without saying, we can not help you meet new people without some information about you, such as basic profile details and the types of people you did like to meet. We also collect information generated as you use our services, fx. access logs, as well as information from third parties, like when you access our services through a social media account. If you want additional info, we go into more detail below.
Information You Give Us
You choose to give us certain information when using our services. This includes:
- When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your gender and date of birth.
- When you complete your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, like photos, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, for example your racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation and religious beliefs. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
- When you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS or Android), you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- When you participate in surveys or focus groups, you give us your insights into our products and services, responses to our questions and testimonials.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information that you use to register or enter.
- If you contact us, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- If you ask us to communicate with or otherwise process information of other people (fx. if another member should provide us with some objections regarding your behaviour on our services), we collect the information about others that you give us in order to complete your request.
- Of course, we also process your chats with other members as well as the content you publish, as part of the operation of the services.
Information We Receive from Others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
Other users may provide information about you as they use our services. We may fx. collect information about you from other users if they contact us about you
You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your Pairme account. This saves you from having to remember yet another user name and password and allows you to share information from your social media account with us.
We may receive information about you from our partners, for instance where Pairme ads are published on a partners websites and platforms (in which case they may pass along details on a campaigns success).